Taggers Beware! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Owen
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
We loved the graffitti in our last place. It brought a bit of character to the estate.

SwasKK.jpg

Mentioned this before but the Council used to paint swastikas on top of the originals with darker or lighter paint than the walls.

I hope this money will be used to send the lads to art classes where they can learn to paint squares or circles over swastikas, or make 'windows' out of them for a mural.

farender4lyf_web.jpg

If you don't know , Leixlip is divided in two, The Hillers ( working class dole merchants) and The Farenders ( People with jobs and bigger houses).

This piece was seen in the Far end it says;

Farender 4 Lyf

Honestly, it's like the Bloods and The Crips out here

Anyone see that "Fuck Garda" graffiti that was opposite Busyfeet for a while? It used to make me laugh every time I walked past.

Dame Lane has a stenciled "You are Beautiful" that I've been walking by for a couple of years now. Recently someone put it in a speech bubble with a little guy saying it.

More of that kind of thing.

You do realise this is a refernece to James Blunt?

Blunt's song was called "You're Beautiful" so, unless it is the work of someone who has an issue with people using contractions I do not think you are correct.

Edit: I don't think it was put up there as a message just for me either like, just think it's better than all the 'x is gay/sucks or whatever crap. And don't get me started on the tag gangs.

farender4lyf_web.jpg

If you don't know , Leixlip is divided in two, The Hillers ( working class dole merchants) and The Farenders ( People with jobs and bigger houses).

This piece was seen in the Far end it says;

Farender 4 Lyf

Honestly, it's like the Bloods and The Crips out here
familiar with the phrase "hiller hiller, scum scum!" ?

we used to play for our local team as kids and i remember we went out to dolphins barn to play a match and one of the big bits of grafitti in big crap letters was

" HENDERSON IS COOL "

we fucking shit our pants laughing.
made for a stinker of a game.

Dame Lane has a stenciled "You are Beautiful" that I've been walking by for a couple of years now. Recently someone put it in a speech bubble with a little guy saying it.

More of that kind of thing.
i used do that kind of thing years ago. very ineptly though.

The Government says first impressions of a community can be ruined by the prevalence of graffiti.

they think of everything!

look at this vandalism in action, dirty scumbagz
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back