Sylvan Gig (supported by Ham Sandwitch) (2 Viewers)

Junglebob

Website
www.littlemotiverecords.com
Sylvan are playing a gig downstairs in Issac Butts on Wednesday the 19th May and are being supported by Ham Sandwitch. Doors open from 8.30pm.
Sylvan's latest album which is produced by acclaimed artist and producer Steve Albini will be on sale at the gig for only €5. Sylvan are a 3/4 piece low-fi, post-rock punk band,who are Dublin based. This is the bands first gig since the recording of their album. This gig is one definitely not to be missed. Price at the door is only €5.

I got that Sylvan album a while back. It's pretty good. If the Rednecks et al are your cup of tea, you'd like them.

"supported" by two of the best bands in the country? hah!

dont think 7:10 are doing that one tho..

damien said:
"supported" by two of the best bands in the country? hah!

dont think 7:10 are doing that one tho..

Yep, 7.10 will be doing one later in the year. Medea, the Spree and another TBC are playing with Sylvan, and they will all be supporting each other we hope :)

medea is the shittest name for a band i've heard in a long time. sorry. still, the 'spree, rockin. heard their recent recordings, brilliant.
thats the day of the bush visit, no?

Junglebob said:
Yeah they're playing a Ballroom of Romance gig on Friday the 25th June, and will be supported by 10 Past 7 and Killing Spree.
Sorry I didn't mean to say that they're supporting Sylvan I just meant that they're also suppose to be on the bill for that gig. If I offended anyone I didn't mean to.

Junglebob said:
Sorry I didn't mean to say that they're supporting Sylvan I just meant that they're also suppose to be on the bill for that gig. If I offended anyone I didn't mean to.

I FORGIVE YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back