SURRENDER- Cali Peace Punk seeking EIRE gigs! (1 Viewer)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
surrender.jpg

June 15h - ? Wycombe
16th - ? Midlands somewhere
17th - Bradford - confirmed
18th- Newcastle tbc
19th - Edinburgh - confirmed
20th - Glasgow tbc

21st Belfast?
22nd Dublin?
23rd Galway?
24th Cork?

Surrender from Oakland California are an Excellent fe/male Peace Punk band and are now looking for Eire gigs. They've just re-leased their much awaited full length LP ' Paper Thrones ' on Thrillhouse Records. Steve of Means To An End's Fest asked us if we could do a Galway show but we won't be able to so we're probaly going to make it a Tuesday night All Ages Summer DunCore gig. He said Damo might be taking care of Dublin. If anyone is interested e-mail steve at
www.myspace.com/meanstoanendfest

For fans of The P.A.W.N.S, Witch Hunt, Post Regiment, D.I.R.T.

Love to see them here,
-mike

Yep the drummer and vocalist. They really do sound excellent. Would this be Dub or belfast? I'm wearing my sweet ass Complan t-shirt. Won't take it off till I see yas next!

this band are amazing! i seen them play a couple of times in the states.

actually the guitarist was tellin me he lived in dublin in the early nineties, really sound lad. think he was the coordinator of MMR for a good while too.

totally stoked stayed with the singer in sanfrancisco last year, she was also really sound- i would defo do a gig and drive them, except totally stoked and ended are going on tour for the month of june.

No he didn't ask me to book this. He asked if we could do Galway. I said yeah we probaly could then he asked if I could work out the rest of the dates and I said I'd only put it up on our forum and tell anyone who's interested to e-mail him and let him know.

They're going to America, Fat Wreck are doing a sponsored tour for them.

Here if Surrender are coming to Ireland and they are coming from Glasgow, then the route that makes the best sense would be Belfast - Galway - Cork - Dublin if they are going to play those places, assuming they aren't flying out of Shannon or Cork airport.

so seems they are flying in and the dates moved forward by a day. are youse two going to do galway/dublin/belfast? i dont think anyone in cork would put them on.

edit: woops, damo here, not the maxman.

Where are yous going on tour?
we're goin to the states and canada(again!) but this time we're doing the east coast and newfoundland- really lookin forward to it!

although, i would've liked to have been around for this, plus divru got asked to play scumfest but cant do it cos of the tour. ah well, i'll be on a mad adventure so i dont feel too bad..

actually the guitarist was tellin me he lived in dublin in the early nineties, really sound lad. think he was the coordinator of MMR for a good while too.
Is that yer man 'Paul Crimpshrine' that used to live with Gog and pepe back in the day? I only met the guy once but he seemd like a nice guy. Am sure some of the old school heads on here will know who you are talking about...

Yeah we can do a gig for the Wednesday night in Dunmore as an All-Ages fest.

there won't be a wednesday with the dates moved forward a day. it'll be dublin and belfast at either end, with hopefully the two western dates in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back