Superior Batman To Play Opposite Inferior Batman In Next Batman. Batman. (1 Viewer)

Bellatrix

"Michael Keaton may play the Joker in the next Batman movie.

According to Digitalspy Keaton, who played the hero in Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns, could play his former nemesis in the sequel to Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins.

Other stars in the running for the role include Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Sean Penn, Paul Bettany and Lachy Hulme."

Batman.

Paul Bettany would be great I'd say. but Walken would be amazing - if he was 30 years younger. Mark Hamill is all wrong in appearance but is amazing as the Joker in the animated series.

Keaton could well be fantastic...but will he do it?

I heard it's been offered to code ninja on account of his mischievous mischief making. And his poster-boy good looks.

Photoshoppers ahoy.....

now that i think of it, keatons too fat to be the joker. You know who'd be deadly though... the guy...whaddafuggisizname....ah.....played marty's dad...aahhh.....fuck.....eeghh...went crazy and appeared on letterman out of his brain....fucking hell.....help me out someone, namely wheels......aaahhh.......jeeeeeezuss......*grits teeth

Don Rickles

don-rickles-pubshot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back