sunshine (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
short for 'david' cup, goes back to when i was called david and girls used to try to go on dates with me... it got outa hand so i invented a david cup, just a regular cup that i'd make girls talk into if they wanted to go out with me, made 'em look kinda silly... was funny to look at buh... THEN, they took it back, like the gays took our best names, Bruce etc... now it means deadly cup, i think it was called deadly after the deadly idea i had once...

wow, theres so much I have to learn about the lady girls

like how to trick them into going steady with me and stuff

ha ha, you DO have a lot to learn. there's no point in trying to trick them, they have to really love you pantone, love you and respect you. the david cup, that's how i earned respect in the realm of the ladies, it was something slightly confusing and it seemed strangely cool... so they didn't want to seem like they didn't 'get it' so they all just laughed all the time, as is the way with girls, and fell in love with me... and there they were, just asking me questions into a cup... it's about gimmics pantone, you just need to find yours...

Originally posted by Pantone247
wow, theres so much I have to learn about the lady girls

like how to trick them into going steady with me and stuff

are you talking about the band 'sunshine'? i was in a band that got compared to early sunshine but i've never heard them... any good?

Originally posted by Rimbaud
jeez - you lot can sure talk alot of shite - sunshine....

You had me going on that one:(

I thought you had a hand in putting them on when they played here about 2/3 years back?No?
Anyways - there good, but getting better all the time - the early stuff?the first album - velvet suicide - 80`s new wave influences and ah..forget it - i`m crap at explaining bands.

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
ha ha, you DO have a lot to learn. there's no point in trying to trick them, they have to really love you pantone, love you and respect you. the david cup, that's how i earned respect in the realm of the ladies, it was something slightly confusing and it seemed strangely cool... so they didn't want to seem like they didn't 'get it' so they all just laughed all the time, as is the way with girls, and fell in love with me... and there they were, just asking me questions into a cup... it's about gimmics pantone, you just need to find yours...

truth is Dave, I'm a pretty horrible person, I'm lazy and smelly and I don't like going out of the house very much and I have major jelaousy issues and a severly unresolved oedipus complex, I'm pretty boring company and generally pick fights with people by disagreeing with everything they say and then ridiculing their point of view until I'm eventully proved wrong, as I always am, at which point I sulk for days on end and write bad poetry.

I'm going to need one massive gimmick

I can put my whole fist in my mouth?

i would very much like to hear some... any mp3s around?

Originally posted by Rimbaud
I thought you had a hand in putting them on when they played here about 2/3 years back?No?
Anyways - there good, but getting better all the time - the early stuff?the first album - velvet suicide - 80`s new wave influences and ah..forget it - i`m crap at explaining bands.

you made baby david cry... i can't continue this, i'm too depressed. :(

Originally posted by Pantone247
truth is Dave, I'm a pretty horrible person, I'm lazy and smelly and I don't like going out of the house very much and I have major jelaousy issues and a severly unresolved oedipus complex, I'm pretty boring company and generally pick fights with people by disagreeing with everything they say and then ridiculing their point of view until I'm eventully proved wrong, as I always am, at which point I sulk for days on end and write bad poetry.

I'm going to need one massive gimmick

I can put my whole fist in my mouth?

no don't
I have to go to argos later and I don't want to see you pair sexing each other up in public

Originally posted by snakybus
pantone has a gimmick for the ladies all right, also involving a cup

by that I mean he likes to drink from the furry cup

Pantone is a lesbien???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back