SUMMER - This saturday outside the Project (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
For those of you who are interested, this saturday there'll be a noiseless demonstration against the 'WINTER' noisefest by some invisible people outside the Project. Your support would be appreciated but remember, don't be seen or heard or you'll ruin the whole thing.

listen guys, the 'badger' isn't going to be fighting. it's between me and mr. stick. and for the record, if the 'badger' was fighting, you guys would be soooooooooo dead. he looks nice and sweet but if he thinks i'm in danger (which i of course wouldn't be, for the record), he turns into chris talon, you know that guy who used to be in templeogue and was 'mad hard'. and then he beats you up. (for the record).

hag (30 May, 2001 12:29 p.m.):
, if the 'badger' was fighting, you guys would be soooooooooo dead. he looks nice and sweet but if he thinks i'm in danger (which i of course wouldn't be, for the record), he turns into chris talon

Badger??

what happened to the Panda, the Panda was'nt half as scary.

I'm scared of the badger.

you had before you, like so many humans before you, a thing of beauty. you mocked and taunted it until it cried and now you have an angry badger. badger's gonna get ya

Awwwww. Look at Hag's cute little panda. Can I give him a hug. My dancing fat pink man would like that very much indeed. It would help him to keep dancing and if you can't dance then Hell! What else can you do??
"Gonna dance until I get hit by a bus and spend my life in a coma...Oooh oooh dancing dancing dancing in a coma"

so very very lonely.......

Vinnie (30 May, 2001 05:04 p.m.):
Great. The badger is back. I'm gonna call him Brock and talk about him behind his back.
vinnie, i wanted to give you the world but instead ...

Here is a picture of some tracks left by an unfortunate badger who was born with two left paws and writing on his heels.

Here is a picture of some tracks left by an unfortunate badger who was born with two left paws and writing on his heels. For more info visit:

http://bcadventures.com/adventure/wilderness/animals/badger.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back