Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart EP - Out Today (1 Viewer)

yesboyicecream

Orange Alabaster Mushroom
Website
www.yesboyicecream.com
April 30 2007.

“joyous, inventive music about the process of making joyous and inventive music - over skittering electronic beats, 10cc-esque whooshes of keyboards, and handclaps." (PopMatters)

Despite ending up in all the best end-of-year best-of lists last year AND the year before, Suburban Kids With Biblical Names' #3 has never actually been released in the UK or Ireland...a criminal oversight which will be remedied by yesboyicecream on May 14.

Ahead of the release of #3, Suburban Kids release 'Loop Duplicate My Heart' TODAY (April 30) - the CDEP features amazing artwork by Peter Danielsson (www.blaserad.com/peter/) and the title track is backed with Teenage Poetry, Jullaten 2004 and Noodles ("there's a Falcon Crest side to everything, don't trust anyone or any thing").

Available from all good physical and virtual record stores (Norman Records, Amazon, Piccadilly Records, Itunes, Emusic, etc, etc). Distributed by Cargo/RMG Chart (Cat: YBI07CD).

Both the EP and #3 are available for pre-order/purchase from http://www.yesboyicecream.com/ybishop.html

Loop Duplicate My Heart also had the honour of being the first Single of the Week on the new Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie show on Radio 2 and the video is currently in rotation on 120 Minutes.

Here's the video for Loop Duplicate My Heart.

This week, SKWBN are touring the US. Next week, they're coming to the UK & Ireland:

07/05 - The Monto, London (UK)
08/05 - White Heat, London (UK)
09/05 - Nice n' Sleazy, Glasgow (SCO)
10/05 - Whelans, Dublin (IRL) w/The Lovekevins
12/05 - Roisin Dubh, Galway (IRL) w/The Lovekevins

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back