Stuff you've found on myspace (2 Viewers)

These came to me - I swear it!!

myspace.com/romagnaconcerti

"The 5 members of the group (5 girls) write their own music hoping to capture people's senses with a fast and exciting game, loaded with a surrounding and catchy sound. The tracks light like matches and burst like bubbles, they involve anyone that is listening to them.
On stage, they are exuberant supported by professional know-how. The songs express their inner energy, hopes and dreams.
The words and music are put together very carefully in a way to get the message across to the listener, infact it's the groups first priority. They have played in many discos and on many stages in Italy, for example in the Magazzini Generali (Milan), offering a fresh and cutting type of music to the young scene."

Class!!

www.myspace.com/birthmarkincomputer - not really a "find" at all cos it's Nate Kinsella, but whatevs. the album is amazing

www.myspace.com/benshepard - are these guys well known?
it's nice kinda electronic indie thing. touch of thom yorke to the vocals. maybe a bit cheesy at times i guess but i'm all over that

www.myspace.com/wyeoak - more nice stuff, kinda lo-fi country... kinda remind me of Low in places.. again they could be massive but i haven't a clue

www.myspace.com/giraffesgiraffes - techinical math stuff, i guess it's kinda like old Hella, before they went shit. deadly drummer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back