stu stu studio (rental) (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
hey anybody know of a secure and nice enough place i could rent to use as a production studio?

looked at a few places but have been less than impressed so far, too much gear in the gaff now i need to move

dude, gbone gave me a tour of bear's place up in inchicore and there were a few nice small rooms thatd really suit you.

talk to gbops about it..

ah shit. ehrm, ive been kinda casually looking at office spaces going MAD cheap at the minute. could be an idea to look at that shit too. youll find it pretty hard if you go looking for somewhere specifically for a musicians. theres tonnes of office spaces out there that you could make a racket in.

went looking there, a lot of office spaces seem quite expensive..

also would need to be able to be loud and soundproof (ish) as well..

but it would be a lot of fun to be in an office, you could share 'water cooler moments' with other humans, instead of a teddy bear.

ill try and find you some links dude. there was a place or two i found not long ago for around 400 a month that was independent to any other offices so you could turn to 11 and shit.

i know that this office space idea has worked and is working.. but on graphic/music label type thing..

there are ware house spaces too richie that could work over in crumlin.. expesive rent though but if you split it up between a few trustee friends and alikes..

i know that this office space idea has worked and is working.. but on graphic/music label type thing..

there are ware house spaces too richie that could work over in crumlin.. expesive rent though but if you split it up between a few trustee friends and alikes..

cool i will try to check out thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back