Street punk fest, this saturday may 5th voodoo (2 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Just a reninder bout this. can can dancers cancelled which means i dont have to build an extension to the voodoo stage out of pallets and milk crates so that makes life more easy.

runnin order
Ructions
1000 drunken nights
Freebooters
Runnin Riot
Los Fastidios

Traycee djing between bands and after etc etc. should be a great night,

los fastidios playing front page on the friday also with the riot and more.

this will be the last freebooters gig in dublin til after the summer as we are concentrating on our cd and some new songs for same etc so after saturday we are just doing nottingham picnic and leechrum. cant play drogheda due to other commitments that weekend.

maydayfestclrsmlpb5.jpg

they're mates of skinny's, he asked me to put them on, not enough of them could get time off etc. more suited to an outdoor thing like leechrum anyway.

runnin order... I've heard these guys are pretty rockin'

Looking forward to this, seems there's people travelling from all over for it! We've got a Scot a French girl and two Canadians to look after so far!!

expecting a big crowd alright, bus from belfast, lot of new people living in ireland into the street punk etc coming.

theres defo a big increase in support for this type of punk, obviously due to my efforts over the last couple of years putting on street punk gigs etc;)

danny and tracey will be dublins street punk promoters after saturday as im gonna concentrate on the new ross gigs - just as gigs are breaking even for a change - timing eh?

i'm already working on it...printers on overdrive...jst need to get the time after work or on saturday.

who wants to be part of the street team then?

sour cream &tuna chunks on meaty baby bedded on herion...that sounds delicious and is making me hungry....do you think they do that in a roll at centra

More like sour cocks and chunky semen (like when you've got a bad hangover and try to wank it away but it's gelatinous).

Here, this new wave of the close shave in Ireland, when are we gonna start seein teenage boys in boots and braces? ...sexy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back