Stock Photos, Collage material etc. (1 Viewer)

shitepipe

Website
www.mixcloud.com
For posting websites with good source material for making shit. Like flyers/collages/cards/high powered business presentations.

i came across this random site and it has loads of deadly photos of 70s audio equipment http://www.oaktreeent.com/web_photos/Stereo_Tape_Decks/ also check the parent directory. probably under copyright but hey...

also, here's a decent free stock photo site http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml

any more similar sites about?

hey you can try these......?

THE 4 MOST POPULAR

ISTOCKPHOTO
Positives: great site with many advanced functions.
Big portfolio containing exclusive pictures but also video, flash and even audio! It also has a large community.
Negatives: Highest prices among microsites, and I find there is too much text lumbering around which can take distract you if you just want to quickly buy and go.
DREAMSTIME
Positives: Large portfolio, high quality pictures, user-friendly interface. You find all the information you need, exactly where you need it.
Negatives: Sometimes the site can be quite slow.
FOTOLIA
Positives: Large portfolio, high speed search results.
Negatives: Sometimes irrelevant keywords by pictures.
STOCKXPERT
Positives: Large portfolio covering a broad range of subjects.
Negatives: Not many exclusive images, the website is sometimes quite slow, especially getting dynamic and large previews that last. The thumbnails are too small.
OTHER INTERESTING 5 AND WHY THEY ARE WORTH VISITING:
MOSTPHOTOS
Positives: They differentiate from other microsites by their really interesting and great web design. They also have different pictures than other microsites, so you can find something new.
Negatives: The prices are a little higher (arround $50 AU or 25Eur per picture)
PIXMAC
Positives: Here you can find many high quality pictures which i have not seen on any other microsite. The site is very quick and easy to work with and the price levels rank among the lowest on the microstock market. They also have quite big thumbnails which i appreciate.
Negatives: It lacks an advanced search option.
MOODBOARD
Positives: User friendly website which has some advanced helpful functions. It is obvious that they know their customers needs. The content is divided into 3 categories (micro, premium and plus) which makes it easy for the user.
Negatives: The only negative I can see is that by searching in all 3 categories it isn’t visible by the thumbnail which price level the picture is in.
YAY MICRO
Positives: The site is very easy to work with, there is not a large amount of excessive text lumbering about, and everything is clear at first sight.
Negatives: Their watermark is too heavy, which makes it difficult to examine the picture. Their collection doesn’t seem to be very big yet.
ZYMMETRICAL
Positives: They don’t only feature photos, but graphics, videos and fonts. The difference to other microsites is that you can pay in your own local currency.
Negatives: The main problem of this site is the speed - unfortunately it is really slow with showing the search results and it seems they have less photos in comparison to other agencies.
(Are still in Beta).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back