still using explorer? why? (2 Viewers)

flashback said:
Sure just buy one. Go online, get a 80Gig drive. In the US its about a dollar a gig. Plug her in, and you are set. Make sure that your mother board can handle the speed, like, there are three types basically. ATA, Ultra ATA and Serial ATA. (Faster as you go ->) If your mother board is able for SATA or UATA get that... just have a look at the old drive.
Misha would know too. Its handy though.
Ah yeah.. .a dollar a gig over there. Over here it's at least €400 a gig. That's because of those leaf-eating surrender-monkey French commies with their union taxes.

What's Debian like? Weren't you using that?

Did Kelly vote for Bush in the end?

egg_ said:
Not that I don't like it but I don't think it really has anything to offer over Windows (unless you're running it on a server) - the increased reliability is more than cancelled out by the lack of available software (I use Pro-Tools for audio and you can't get it for Linux) ... and IMHO if you keep your Windows machine in good nick you're unlikely to notice much improvement in day to day use - one of my colleagues in work has it on his desktop and it's a lot more flaky than my Win98 machine
Fair enough. I mean, like there is more than an order of magnitude more software available for linux than windows, but, that doesnt matter a shite if the one you want is not available. Yeah, pro tools, and Adobe photoshop are not there. I just dont use them, so, I dont think about that I suppose.
WRT windows machines, I have one XP box in my care, and I keep a good eye on it. But, I mean, its still totally crap compared to Linux. I just find everything on it really awkward.

Gong Farmer said:
Ah yeah.. .a dollar a gig over there. Over here it's at least €400 a gig. That's because of those leaf-eating surrender-monkey French commies with their union taxes.

What's Debian like? Weren't you using that?

Did Kelly vote for Bush in the end?
Ah she did of course. I had a little temper tantrunm in front of her and steve when I found out that cunt won. Debian is more hackery I think than Fedora. Not as bad as Gentoo. Gentoo is mental. Fedora is mad simple, also Mandrake and SuSE.

I said CHOWDAH frenchie!

flashback said:
Ah she did of course. I had a little temper tantrunm in front of her and steve when I found out that cunt won. Debian is more hackery I think than Fedora. Not as bad as Gentoo. Gentoo is mental. Fedora is mad simple, also Mandrake and SuSE.

I said CHOWDAH frenchie!
Cool... have to do a big job on my PC. It's a piece of shite at the moment. One of the lads here has Debian on CD-R.
Is Misha still using Novelle - or whatever it was called?

The funniest operating system I've seen is one from NCR. It's all purple and bright green.

Steve is basically Robocop.

Gong Farmer said:
dkelly.jpg
My wife left me
Naughty Billy. Naughty Naught naughty. He was my supervisor. Jaysus.

Gong Farmer said:
Cool... have to do a big job on my PC. It's a piece of shite at the moment. One of the lads here has Debian on CD-R.
Is Misha still using Novelle - or whatever it was called?

The funniest operating system I've seen is one from NCR. It's all purple and bright green.

Steve is basically Robocop.
Novell? Holy fuck. Misha is too cool for linux. Ha ha. One time they built a novell machine into a wall by accident. And it ran for about 10 years as the server before anyone noticed that it had dissappeared. No reboots. No nothing. 10 years. Kick ass.
Just download the new disks off fedoras site. Version three. I will be getting them soon. If you want I will post them over to you after im finished.

a lot of web and email virii are written specifically for IE and outlook. like, if people are going to stick with a virus ridden operating system like windows, they should defintely use mozilla for web browsing and email

Gong Farmer said:
My wife left me
Here Billy... do you know what's funny?
The next time that he does a search on the web for himself, and he clicks on the images section of the search, this thread will come up.
And then he will read it.
And then he will be a knockin at your door boy. Sweet. Jharpur too. Deadly.
Jerry is going to feed you to the pigs.
They'll be a'chewin on those tender calf muscles...

flashback said:
Here Billy... do you know what's funny?
The next time that he does a search on the web for himself, and he clicks on the images section of the search, this thread will come up.
And then he will read it.
And then he will be a knockin at your door boy. Sweet. Jharpur too. Deadly.
Jerry is going to feed you to the pigs.
They'll be a'chewin on those tender calf muscles...
I'm going to add to this. Jerry Harper, if you're reading, you taught me NOTHING about databases.

I mean he wouldn't know what the fuck a VARCHAR was is he came up and MOD him by 10000.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Here, if I put tinsel on my computer will girls laugh at me. My computer is black by the way.

Thanks for the advice.
My computer is white, but was inspired by black computers.

Gong Farmer said:
My computer is white, but was inspired by black computers.
[font=Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]It's like now my man here is facin' ten, twenty dollar fine. It's like I'm sayin' man the cops be crackin' down on ya. You know it's like, if you're a white performer, who's impersonatin' a black performer, they come right at ya, you know, it's like a, it's like a double triple standard, you know. It's like I'm sayin' it's like double reverse racism times nine. The cops be crackin' down on us, they see you drivin by in a fancy car they stop you and go, "Yo, you know if you was a black man, I'd arrest you, but, you're a white-- you-- and you're actin' like your black, and you can go but..."
Yeah...[/size][/font]

flashback said:
[font=Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]It's like now my man here is facin' ten, twenty dollar fine. It's like I'm sayin' man the cops be crackin' down on ya. You know it's like, if you're a white performer, who's impersonatin' a black performer, they come right at ya, you know, it's like a, it's like a double triple standard, you know. It's like I'm sayin' it's like double reverse racism times nine. The cops be crackin' down on us, they see you drivin by in a fancy car they stop you and go, "Yo, you know if you was a black man, I'd arrest you, but, you're a white-- you-- and you're actin' like your black, and you can go but..."
Yeah...[/size][/font]
Whigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back