STATE OF MIND RECORDINGS distro / label. DAGGERMOUTH / DEAD HEARTS / THIS IS HELL etc (1 Viewer)

SATE OF MIND

Hey
Just started posting on this board and wanted to introduce my self. My name is Dave and I run STATE OF MIND RECORDINGS. We release mostly punk and hardcore bands but we have and will do what ever we are into. We have released records by DECADES / THIS IS HELL / BROADWAY CALLS / DAGGERMOUTH / BLOOD RED / DOLARHYDE / REVIVER / DAY OF THE DEAD / THE BANNER / TODAY AND EVERYTHING AFTER / DEAD HEARTS / A DAY IN BLACK AND WHITE / RUST BELT LIGHTS / DEAD WRONG / INSTILLED and a bunch more.

upcoming releases

ANCHOR "the singles collected" LP
DEAD HEARTS "a death in the family" CD/7"
REVIVER "potential wasteland" 7"
KRAKDOWN "tba" LP+7" (more info tba)
V/A Kill Your Idols tribute 7" comp Vol 1

WE ALSO HAVE A HUGE DISTRO with tons of vinyl and cds (cds are on sale cheap). Shipping is only $2 (media mail) no matter how much you order in the USA. I always toss in free stuff with every order (you could get cd, vinyl, posters, pins, stickers, samplers).

www.stateofmindrecordings.com
www.facefook.com/stateofmindrecordings
www.myspace.com/stateofmindrecordings.com

Re: STATE OF MIND RECORDINGS distro / label. DAGGERMOUTH / DEAD HEARTS / THIS IS HELL

oh and over seas shipping is flat rate and cheap. I cover the rest of the shipping costs. But it helps me if you order multiple items but anything helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back