Starter Electronic Drum Kit Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

the bowzy

Hey Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good electronic kit for me to get as an introduction to drumming? I know most people will be all get a real kit to learn etc etc. but I live in apartment block so its just not feasible.

So if anyone has any suggestions for a decent starter kit that is reasonably cheap that would be great

Cheers
:cool:

i have an alesis dm5 that i got from ebay. there are cheaper ones in existence, if you google about there is oone for about 130 that you have to ahve a windows laptop for, i think its cheapest.

anyways - has your apartmernt got concrete floors and cielings?? because even though they are relatively quite mine still echoes all throught the floorboards of the house.

Never played electronic drums before today but I'm considering buying a Roland mesh set-up with a TD8 module. What d'yiz reckon?

get a pair of sticks, practice pad and learn these.

Yes, and get a mesh kit. I got a mesh kit from Thomann, very happy with it and it wasn't expensive... but I would say go for mesh, rather than the normal pads, feels more like the real thing... living in an apartment sucks. Drummers should be able to live in the middle of nowhere.

This is the set I got, couple of years old now and still good

The pads have "real" feeling bounce... hear lots of stories of wrist trouble because of the type of pads the roland all in one kit uses.

Picked up my leccy kit last night. Roland mesh heads all round with a TD-8 module. Decent headphones and a cheapo second kick pedal are on the way from ebay. Can't wait to give it a bash.

Yes.:)
g.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back