star wars (1 Viewer)

yes - just home.

Rock.

Posts disclosing any plot or storyline details will be summarily removed.

You have been warned.

oh yeah, i loved that bit where the camera slowly zooms in on anakin when he's having a nightmare. "No" he says in anguish...."NO" wow emotive stuff, also the strangest reaction shot in film history from Samuel Jackson after <edited: i warned you.> ....did i say film history? i meant video history of course.....

i don't give a fuck *what* y'say, it kicked the *shit* out of the last series of robot wars. just mindless victorian, postmodern educational ... hang on... OH THANKS FOR NOT TELLING ME THERE'S A KUBRIC FESTIVAL ON! etc etc.

yeah, and just in case ye didnt get the message last time, watto has jewlocks and a big jewish hat on him, yer all a bunch of racist fucks...

A good last 15 minutes, but, sorry, the rest was shite.

The rest was for the video game sales. Prince of Persia anyone?

Of course, it wasn't helped by the idiots hooting and hollering and guffawing at the not funny jokes. Like, who are they trying to impress. Really? It's not fucking Rocky Horror!

And as for the plot? Sorry, what plot? I think the whole "love" story is for the wrong market. The girl beside me fell asleep (though that might have had something to do with me - who knows?). I wish I had fallen asleep after the titles and woken up twenty minutes before the end.

At least it was a bit better than the first pile of shite; slightly more adult. And apart from just a couple of dodgy effects, the rest were amazing.

Maybe if I see it in a couple of weeks, when the dickheads would be too embarrassed to hoot, it might make a difference.

But somehow, I doubt it.

Still, if Dudley could get me a copy of it from his mate...I might watch it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back