stagefight (2 Viewers)

quaidox

:eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hey janer, don't you have a pic with the lead singer from wasted two years ago?

the guy with shorts who jumps on against all the skins is the lead singer from the gumbles haha we played with them in scotland, sound lads.

Plop is a well respected soundman now.

Also these skinhead fucks trying to make a name for 'emselves attacking Roi also seem to forget Roi is over 50 years of age now........

Reminds me of skinheads from 25+ years ago :(

Also these skinhead fucks trying to make a name for 'emselves attacking Roi also seem to forget Roi is over 50 years of age now........

is plop based in the u.k. now janer? i used to see him all the time not so long ago in the cabra area.............

the guy with shorts who jumps on against all the skins is the lead singer from the gumbles haha we played with them in scotland, sound lads.

Go on Matty Gumble!! Took a while for anybody to react to this shit, the security must've been off for a fag or something...either that or were shitting themselves wondering what to do!

Plop formerly of Brinkskill Bombeat ain't a soundman, he is a stage hand/roadie...bit of a difference like, Lives in the uk, works for Wasted festival and plays with his new band Chemical Choas with Scott the drummer from GBH and some bloke that was in the anti nowhere league for 10 minutes

anyone else notice the mic stand slowly gettin closer to the front of the stage and then the mic itself vanish!!!....nice,

grim. I could imagine some pretty humiliating possibilities for life after 50, but being filmed getting a kicking by skinheads, on stage, while performing to a pretty empty venue is beyond my worst fears. poor roi.. poor all of us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back