Squat under surveillance? (1 Viewer)

sandra

Website
Visit site
Just warning people to be careful if they happen to be calling to the squat. One of the magpies was accosted by two plainclothes cops today. They were lurking by the bus stop and stopped and searched her as she left the house. They kindly assured her that they knew she lived in the house as they had seen her bike locked outside for the past few days...

dealers?

seriously, when you think of the amount of people you'd know in the punk scene who'd buy hash and sell it on to their friends in bits... how implausible is it that one or more of them might conceivably live in a squat?

this is a purely hypothetical situation and not referring to anyone i actually know.

The only thing 'Illegal' going on there is people trying to change things for the better.

"Sorry if this causes offence but:Is their someone dealin from the Squat?"

of course not, for fuck's sake.
this made me pretty fuckin' angry

"seriously, when you think of the amount of people you'd know in the punk scene who'd buy hash and sell it on to their friends in bits... how implausible is it that one or more of them might conceivably live in a squat?"

this too.

may i also add ....*HHHHNNNNNGGGGHHNNNN*.

It also mightn't be the brightest thing in the world to hang banners announcing your arrival all over the front of the place within five minutes of moving in, but that didn't stop anyone in the first squat.

Liadain said:
It also mightn't be the brightest thing in the world to hang banners announcing your arrival all over the front of the place within five minutes of moving in, but that didn't stop anyone in the first squat.

banners vs drugs, it's a tenuous comparison at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back