squarepusher playing dublin? (2 Viewers)

snufkin303

yo anyone else hear that squarepusher will be playing with his bro ceephax at the hub gig? heard someone talk about it in the pub - dont know if its bollox or not though...anyone help us out with the Truth?

must have been bollox then. still be good to see ceephax and ovuca. ovuca was pretty good in music centre last time, and i saw ceephax in england over the summer - fucking amazing. saw the person in the belvedere before exile - unbelievable stuff - guys an animal.

Apparently 'the person' really is a bit of an animal. Causing agro and fights. Psychin other acts out while they're playing. I don't see why people get so competitive.

B

i gave all my squarepusher cd's away when i realised it was crap.
does drum n bass no justice at all i tells ya!

i saw DJ Marky from Brazil last week - fookin increeeeedible it was.

yo person is alright when he doesnt drink. his music is amazing though and worth his antics, although he started on cylob theere in music centre last year. also been told that ovuca is doing a live set aswell and not just tractor...i hate it when these stars of the post apocolyptic noise merchant genre come over and just dj on a fucking laptop! a real cop-out...

i saw squarepusher this summer. he mad me mad as hell because he was so shit.

seinfeld wankery.

penexpers said:
Apparently Ceephax will also be playing in Galway on the 17th. Hurrah.
cool. been looking forward to seeing ceephax for ages. thought i'd finally get to see him in glasgow earlier in the year but cassetteboy was playing the same night so we went to that instead. reckon i'll head to the galway gig over the dublin one (no offence jackeens). whereabouts in galway d'you know?

ddmurph said:
cool. been looking forward to seeing ceephax for ages. thought i'd finally get to see him in glasgow earlier in the year but cassetteboy was playing the same night so we went to that instead. reckon i'll head to the galway gig over the dublin one (no offence jackeens). whereabouts in galway d'you know?

dont know where in galway - got through to the dublin promoter, same guy who put on cylob, ovuca, vibert, tundra, nullsleep over the summer - the dublin one is definately going ahead, whereas the galway one is not so sure yet, though theres every possibilty it will. ovuca will not be playing at the galway one - he's now doing a live set for dublin - heres the blurb:

"Square Four presents XMAS ACID PROTO-PARTY featuring: Ceephax Acid Crew (rephlex; live acid set), Ovuca (rephlex; live crippled elfin set), The Person (leechrum records; live monster set) & 2bit (alphabet set; crazy live) @ The Hub, Eustace St, Temple Bar on Friday 16th December. Doors open 10.30 till late. Admission only €10 at the door. This will be Ceephax's long awaited oirish debut, and should astound and wondrify as a result. Clean clothes essential."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back