SPARKS (1 Viewer)

It was made by a woman called Amy Pickard from the states. She made some film about Glenn Tilbrook.
I guess she likes negativland too.

we're not talking about the video anymore wheels, we're talking about their performance at the Electric Picnic.

jesus you really piss me off sometimes.

we're not talking about the video anymore wheels, we're talking about their performance at the Electric Picnic.

jesus you really piss me off sometimes.

did someone forget to put the chocolate sprinkles on your cappucino at elevenses today? show me who did it and i'll scauld them senseless. cant get good help anywhere these days

I got a bit obsessed with this one while psyching myself up for their last London shows. Must have been really annoying the neighbours after a while:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a middle 8 though, sigh!

It'd be a good track if it didn't sound like it was produced by Stock, Aitken and Waterman.

Well yes, the production hasn't dated well, it does sound a bit 80s gay disco, hence the comment about pissing off the neighours, But when they do it live these days it's fantastic.

Amazing live... I've been lucky to catch several shows over the years... that EP gig only touched the tip of the iceberg....

I thought they'd be back here on the back of the success of the EP slot but it never happened... pity

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back