Soya makes you a gay (1 Viewer)

I love the fact that there's ads for soy in the middle of that article.

I thought Oestregen gave you tits. Didn't think it actually made you gay. Does that mean all wimmin are gay?

The scariest thing about that website is that Chuck Norris writes for it. And he writes stuff like this:

"Alleged Chuck Norris Fact:
"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live." It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures."

And Pat Boone!

We're all doomed.

Haven't been in it - my brothers brother-in-law (BBIL) organised me a membership and I never stumped up the cash. The BBIL is from around here but lives in Portugal - owns a pub there and called it Erins Isle. Cool.

Haven't ever been in any of the pubs in the village. We don't go out that much in anyways. Been in the Cremorne to buy take-outs. HMD was in there one night and got a slagging cos one of the lads thought he looked like one of the indian fellas that used to be in eastenders - was slagging him over only having one kidney :)

That would be Samir Rashid from Corro. Jasus, they have a long memory.

That's about ten years ago.

How's the Excellent Chinese these days? Haven't been there in yonks.

Cremore is a nightmare. Was in there a few times, but jasus. The Isle's is like Butlin's from the fifties. Especially when they have "entertainment" on. They killed the Royal Oak. And the Village pubs are all shite these days. Over-priced for the piss you get. Village ain't particularly safe these days, anyway.

Gravediggers is deadly though, but a bit of a walk.

No, there was a fellit in Eastenders that got stabbed and then there was this skanger he hung around with that turned out to be his brother and was the only person that could give him a kidney etc. etc. Anyway, HMD doesn't look anything like him. As usual, it's a case of association through beards and spikey hair. Jesus, the amount of people that say HMD looks like Shane McGowan is fucking ridic. Just cos he has a beard and spikey hair. Nearly beat a few people up over it last night :)

Gravediggers is deadly though, but a bit of a walk.

One of my fave pubs in Dublin with the best guinness in the world. Was in there aound this time two years ago and after closing they laid out a huge spread on two car bonnets out the front. Smoked salmon, drumsticks, brown bread, nice cheese etc etc.

No, there was a fellit in Eastenders that got stabbed and then there was this skanger he hung around with that turned out to be his brother and was the only person that could give him a kidney etc. etc. Anyway, HMD doesn't look anything like him. As usual, it's a case of association through beards and spikey hair. Jesus, the amount of people that say HMD looks like Shane McGowan is fucking ridic. Just cos he has a beard and spikey hair. Nearly beat a few people up over it last night :)

HMD is the absolute spit of Damo GZ aka Damien round here and not just the beard and spiky hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back