Sound for Animation (1 Viewer)

drkdrk

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi,
I have to put sound to a piece of animation for a college project.
Anyone know where i can get my hands on some sound effects libraries or anything like that.
the animation is a comedy about two little robots trying to rebuild their crashed spaceship, so they fight for spare parts and stuff. It's being made at the moment and the test shots look really cool. The weak link could be me cos i've never put audio to video like this before. Anyone any experince with this kind of thing?
All help much appreciated.
Cheers,
D

image1.jpg

Hi,
I have to put sound to a piece of animation for a college project.
Anyone know where i can get my hands on some sound effects libraries or anything like that.
the animation is a comedy about two little robots trying to rebuild their crashed spaceship, so they fight for spare parts and stuff. It's being made at the moment and the test shots look really cool. The weak link could be me cos i've never put audio to video like this before. Anyone any experince with this kind of thing?
All help much appreciated.
Cheers,
D

Dude, I used to be an animator.
You know where I live.
ino

Do you have a sound f/x list?

I used to do sound for a computer games company, and you'd be suprised what you can get away with just using a shitty multimedia mic and a copy of soundforge.

I'm meeting the animators next week to get their first draft and to talk about a sound list. i showed them the funny animation that was on Pro Bono Publico a few months ago (the one with the circular little fellow in the square world) they liked the sounds in that. they're thinkin more r2d2 than c3po. All squeks, clicks and pops.
I'll probaly use soundforge a lot with Protools or Vegas for syncing it all up to the vid

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back