songwriting.. (1 Viewer)

ha ha dubh, its good t'have you back....!:cool:

god i hope it never comes to any arguements about anything, i don't think it would, but i don't think thats the issue.
money - four ways, arrangements - four ways, lyrics split, and music loosely split... i think thats the fairest...

hmmmnnn..
cormac wasn't 'music for emgergencies' and 'i wrote this to woo you' credited to yourself but on a stoat single?

Ah there you have me - I felt bad about asking the lads could I have full credit for those, but seeing as they had no creative input, didn't play on the tracks, and in fact never even heard the tunes until after the recording was done, I thought it would be a bit mad calling them Stoat songs. We put em on the single cos we wanted to release 'I wish I was stoned' and had nothing else to go on the b-side

Here, if you register a song with IMRO you have to split up songwriting credits, and the money you get from them is in proportion to your share of the song, so if you split the credit one way the money gets split that way too, whether you like it or not

egg_ said:
Here, if you register a song with IMRO you have to split up songwriting credits, and the money you get from them is in proportion to your share of the song, so if you split the credit one way the money gets split that way too, whether you like it or not
no, it has four spaces and allows you to spilt it up with percentages like so:

CAArr Singer/strings 1460 789 786 20%
C Arr Guitar/singing 1465 857 937 20%
Arr Piano/keyboards 1465 867 757 20%
Arr Bass 1434 655 745 20%
AArr Violin/Strings/percussion 1234 345 645 20%

and this way the credit is split properly and the money is too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back