Song meanings (2 Viewers)

and also

Silk or leather or a feather
Respect yourself and all of those around you.|..|

this song has a really really good message!

Don't you ever, don't you ever
Lower yourself, forgetting all your standards

do you think when he went mental and threw that bit of a car engine through a pub window, it's was becase the landlord had lowered himself and forgot all his standards

also, not forgetting

da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa
Stand and deliver your money or your life!

don henley - boys of summer
on the road she saw a "Dead Head" sticker on a Cadillac, which, ofcourse, refers to a trash-metal band DEAD HEAD.. probably the owner of the car was a fan of this band, that's why he put its sticker on the Cadillac. but for the girl the name DEAD HEAD associated with this words original meaning - deadhead meens undecided, doubtful person.. so she adapted it to her self and decided to make up her mind, let go, don't look into the past and live for the future: "A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, you can never look back." " on the other hand, the same decision of her could have been made by remembering the bands DEAD HEAD way of performing their songs: "In the fine tradition of bands like Dark Angel, Kreator and Sadus Dead Head distilled their own way to compose songs and to make a solid impact on stage by pounding out their songs AS IF EVERY MINUTE COUL BE THE LAST." so the girl decided, that life can be short, every minute coul be the last and it's time to change her attitude.. well, atleast i think so
cleardot.gif

- ruta, vilnius, Europe

I always thought dead heads were fans of the Grateful Dead, and seeing the sticker reminded him of youthful summers, young love etc, and he tells himself not to look back because it makes him sad.

I always thought dead heads were fans of the Grateful Dead, and seeing the sticker reminded him of youthful summers, young love etc, and he tells himself not to look back because it makes him sad.

Yeah, I would have said the same. Never heard of a band called Dead Head. I think this person is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back