"somewhere along the line, we dropped the fuckin' ball man" (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
does anyone remember this hilarious angry hardcore rant on the end of some LP? the quote's probably a bit wrong. i thought it was maybe axiom or atrocious madness or something like that but i can't remember. it goes on and on and on with this guy ranting in a total rage about the usual stuff.
it came into my head just there for some reason and it's annoying me now trying to remember.

I don't know that one, but one I'm laughing at a lot at the moment has some guy literally spluttering with rage shouting "I'll never live like you! I'll never live like you! I'd rather shoot myself in the head than live like the people I hate!" Hardcore is gas. Fuck mankind.

That was some bell-end called Mike Antipathy. A quick internet search reveals this: http://www.myspace.com/12637225

Christ, what a fucking waste of vinyl. It was an Axiom LP, the first side is great, and then they have this toolmaster on the other side spouting horsepoo in a really annoying yankee accent. Prick. FCKN PRICK.

i was gonna add that it might have been an entire side of the record but i though nah, that couldn't be right
wonder if anyone's ever listened to it without calling everyone nearby to gather round and laugh at it

here it is for your listening pleasure: http://www.divshare.com/download/8996136-218

"and let's face it, being an anti-racist doesn't feed a hungry baby, being anti-homophobic doesn't put that iraqi child's legs back on, and being anti-authoritarian doesn't save that last ecosystem from being turned into toilet paper
UNLESS!"

"PEOPLE THE TIME IS NOW
NOW WE MUST TAKE IN THE SLACK AND GET TO WORK TOPPLING THE POWER STRUCTURES IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD
NO MORE SLOGANS
NO MORE EXCUSES
NO MORE BLINDING OUR EYES AND BARING OUR ASSES TO THE WORLD
WE HAVE THE POWER!
WE HAVE THE RESOURCES!
WE HAVE THE ENERGY!
LET'S GET TOGETHER AND WRECK SHIT!"

(author last seen wrecking shit by writing reviews of amateur punk zines in another amateur anarchist punk zine)

I don't know that one, but one I'm laughing at a lot at the moment has some guy literally spluttering with rage shouting "I'll never live like you! I'll never live like you! I'd rather shoot myself in the head than live like the people I hate!" Hardcore is gas. Fuck mankind.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNmloBqyUk0&feature=related"]YouTube - blood for blood-wasted youth crew[/ame]

I actually really like one of the songs of this LP, this song with the little intro who goes really fast and intense... And the artwork (there's a really cool poster in it !!)
But yeah, quiet annoyed by all this blah blah !!

That bit at the start of 'Stress builds character' is class, I always thought it was one of the bleakest and most hate filled things I ever heard in music. Don't know why.

And nothing beats the rants in hardcore. You got all sorts of rants and they are always excellent entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back