Some girl just gave me her number on facebook??? (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

Is this normal? I just poked for a bit of fun cos I was bored and we messaged like three times and she's given out her number and agreed to meet me. I didn't ask her for it, I was only having a laugh, it was her suggestion. I'm really uncomfortable at this thinking people should have their guard up a bit more.

What do ya think?

she's just a randomer and I have a girlfriend who would be none too happy about the whole meeting up for a drink with a girl I met on facebook.

would people really meet up in they were in the same situation?

Not questioning the moral side of things. I'm thinking how do the fuck do you get out if she's wierd or starts stalking you or something? I don't know just not comfortable with the idea myself

This made me imagine that we're all ringing her together. "Hi, mystery Facebook girl, this is Thumped here. You're busy tonight? Well, that's a shame, we were gonna take you to the pictures."

Not questioning the moral side of things. I'm thinking how do the fuck do you get out if she's wierd or starts stalking you or something? I don't know just not comfortable with the idea myself

Same way you'd get away from some bird you didn't meet on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back