Soft Cuddly Toys.......an introduction (1 Viewer)

SoftCuddlyToys

Website
www.softcuddlytoys.com
Soft Cuddly Toys;
Jon Leddon, Vocals/Guitar
Mary Kate Geraghty, Vocals
Jamie Fox, Piano/Vocals
Tom Ryan, Bass/Piano
Adrian Mullan, Drums

Biog
The band formed around October of 2003 to play a tribute gig for their friend and brother Jon Fox who unfortunately passed away that September. After playing the Whelan’s show that December and having one of the most intimate and amazing onstage experiences of their lives they decided to continue to play together. Overthe next year and a half the band worked on some songs, played some gigs and in general got to grips with playing together and finding a sound that complimented everyone’s role in the group.

After some line up changes and the recient addition of a new drummer the band have gone on to carve themselves a growing reputation on the live circut. This included playing events such as the grand final of Whelan's Brave New Stage showcase Hard Working Class Heros '05, The Revs support slots as chosen by Hotpress as well as promising reviews in various music colums of their reciently released Higher Ground ep.

While all of this may sound good, the band would much rather you check out one of their gigs and make up your own mind.

www.softcuddlytoys.com

Mp3's

Higher Ground

Changing Waves

Yeah man you probably like stoner rock or even worse garage rock or something childish like that.Give them a break guy.
rotten tropics said:
i dont usually like dissing peoples bands but yrs is one of the shittest indy wank bands i've heard in such a long time

rotten tropics said:
i dont usually like dissing peoples bands but yrs is one of the shittest indy wank bands i've heard in such a long time

Thanks all the same for taking the time to have a listen. :)

brianoak said:
Yeah man you probably like stoner rock or even worse garage rock or something childish like that.Give them a break guy.

Cheers brianoak. Sure it's all good, got to take the good with the bad after all.

A.

a3_1_b.JPG

SoftCuddlyToys said:
Soft Cuddly Toys;
Jon Leddon, Vocals/Guitar
Mary Kate Geraghty, Vocals
Jamie Fox, Piano/Vocals
Tom Ryan, Bass/Piano
Adrian Mullan, Drums

you guys appear to have that certain something. Your doorbells will be seeing a lot of this soon...
westwed05.jpg

mic said:
Well if i must say the soft cuddly Toys are a great band live and ye should check them out!!

Ah... a clever get-out. By using incorrect grammer you're effectively neither supporting or damning the band. I like it.

It's so hard to insult people and not look bad. As long as you get the joke yourself, that's the main thing, I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back