Soda Stream (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

Still works! Well kinda but its great fun using it again.

Unfortunately i don't have any of your mi-wadis or your ribenas so i'm just enjoying sparkling tap water at the moment.

IM.0844_es.jpg

Burping a lot.

Had a sodastream in the late 70's and was very posh then cos minerals were deaer in those days compared to today.......u only used mi wadi etc as a cheap alternative cos u could get better tasing mixers (official) that made em taste almost like real minerals/

yeah, wikipedia says if you mix white cider and buckfast you get "punk champagne". sounds classy, presume tastes manky.

i'm not one for rules, but i said no to white cider years ago. eugh.

I remember having 'Vampire's Blood' and 'Alien Snot' (or something) flavours - they were maroony-red and bright blue respectively. Those were the days! But my fave was shandy flavour. I used to pretend to be drunk after drinking it.

I remember having 'Vampire's Blood' and 'Alien Snot' (or something) flavours - they were maroony-red and bright blue respectively. Those were the days! But my fave was shandy flavour. I used to pretend to be drunk after drinking it.

hahah i pretend to be drunk all the time..i can roll down the stairs in my underpants and have a good cry and just really let it all out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back