Sociable Cooking - The Return (2 Viewers)

Does everyone here know eachother already? I always wonder whether thumped is a collection of people who know eachother IRL and post on the same board or a collection of people who post on the same board and some of whom know eachother IRL because of that?
I know Ernesto, Jimmybreeze, Hermie and Morg in real life. I've also met a few other thumped posters over the years.

I know shitloads of people on thumped.They're all fucking eejits.

I knew a couple of thumped posters before I joined. It's all their (well, mostly burgerbarbaby's) fault.

So, it looks like there is a good bit of interest. When, and where will we kick off. I'd offer to host the first one but I don't think my place is big enough judging by the response.

Ok, this sounds cool. I was interested but thought it'd be weird if absolutely everyone else already knew eachother.

I'd host it but our place is small. I'm wiling to supply a bbq again if we can find a place thats big enough to have one

I'd be on for hosting one, we've got a great back garden here. We'll probably move out after the summer so might as well get as much use outta it as possible.

The Sibin Festival is on next week and I work every 2nd saturday but I could host one on the 16th if that works ...

So with everyone lucky enough to have a cd player in yr kitchen what music do y'all listen to when cooking?

Lately for me it's been Stereolab - Transient Random Noise Bursts With Announcements, Miles Davis - Porgy and Bess, Superchunk - s/t, and Government Issue - Complete History Volume II. All proving to be good cooking music so far.

When I'm feeling particularly lazy I time my cooking through the length of or number of songs played...it's almost working so far. Still needs to be perfected though.

Ok, this sounds cool. I was interested but thought it'd be weird if absolutely everyone else already knew eachother.

I'd be on for hosting one, we've got a great back garden here. We'll probably move out after the summer so might as well get as much use outta it as possible.

The Sibin Festival is on next week and I work every 2nd saturday but I could host one on the 16th if that works ...

Cool. 16th sounds good.

Anarcho Munk, timing your cooking to music is impressive.

I can host the second one then, well if this goes ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back