So need some advice??? (1 Viewer)

Mike TV

okay so a close friend of mine is going out with this girl and she seems nice enough but another mate of mine knows some close friends of hers and from whats hes heard about her, shes manipulative, 2-faced and will use people to get what she wants and then fucks off on them.

Now my problem is...do i tell my mate (her boyfriend) whats shes like and save him from any heartache or do i keep my nose out of it and be his shoulder to cry on when she fucks him over??

im not mentioning any names but it would be nice to know what other people think about this situation?

Coincidence this is your 1st ever post, saying that i find it easier to solve a problem by having a mental image of said person.
Post a picture of her and we'll take it from there.

well i could hardly post inder my usual name then people would know who im talking about and ive said i aint mentioning any names....or pictures

Mike TV said:
okay so a close friend of mine is going out with this girl and she seems nice enough but another mate of mine knows some close friends of hers and from whats hes heard about her, shes manipulative, 2-faced and will use people to get what she wants and then fucks off on them.

Now my problem is...do i tell my mate (her boyfriend) whats shes like and save him from any heartache or do i keep my nose out of it and be his shoulder to cry on when she fucks him over??

im not mentioning any names but it would be nice to know what other people think about this situation?

first off i'd check that information. all too often people fall victim to bitching motivated by personal gripes and stuff that happened ages ago. info relayed from someone you don't know through a friend doesn't sound too realiable.

if only there was a function on thumped where mods can find out what other account this guy has, Oh - there is!

Phil has all the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back