so here i am (1 Viewer)

Me too have only been here few days and already dossing but its incredibly boring!!

Jesus alan, all those impressionable first years about looking for advice from older men, and the only sneaking off you do is to talk to other older men. For shame testicules, for chame.

working a no-brainer factory floor job in apple

been here before about a year ago but they took me on again

i havent told them im leaving in three weeks for college though

rebel!!

the guy who emptied my bin is wearing a led zep t-shirt. yeah!!

he also looks disturbingly like egon from ghostbusters

Alan Remorse said:
When I used to do tech on the factory floor in apple we reckoned the radio was the only thing stopping some people from bringing in a gun and going on a killing spree the repitition of the tasks was so frightening over a 12 hour shift

Alan Remorse said:

been here before about a year ago but they took me on again

i havent told them im leaving in three weeks for college though

rebel!!
Ah, just like the old days eh. At least the canteen's got some quality nosh and loads of incredibly hot tech support gals to stare at on break. Get yourself an MP3 player and pray they run out of hard drives for a few days. Ah, gone be with the day....

error type 11 said:
When I used to do tech on the factory floor in apple we reckoned the radio was the only thing stopping some people from bringing in a gun and going on a killing spree the repitition of the tasks was so frightening over a 12 hour shift

it obviously wasnt tuned to fm104 so...

Wavioli said:
it obviously wasnt tuned to fm104 so...
Funnily enough it used to be (i think) Red FM until they leaked news about apple laying people off, so they changed to cork local or whatever. When i was working there and we found out they were leaving off about 140 people (or whatever it was) the same day (they give about four hours notice), i texted the local radio stations but none of them ran the story as it wasn't permanent workers.

error type 11 said:
neil 'fuckhead' prenderville
The_Big_Gun.jpg

Alan Remorse said:
its been 96fm solid all day

my brain!
The fucking radio system for that place used be in the same room as my office, obviously someone stole the tuner knob in 1997 and its been stuck on 96fm since, so many times I wanted to attck the fucking thing with a lump hammer for playing fuckheads show every morning

arrrgh if i hear james blunt one more time...

on the plus side, i just stole a sachet of ketchup from the canteen

yeeeahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back