Snuff (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This clip made me dig out the old Snuff records,fuck they were good. I wish they's spent more time writing songs rather than the whole comedy covers thing they're better known for. The first two lp's are incredible.

duncan from snuff has a solo project out called billy no mates. some good tunes on it, at least two of snuff quality.

Snuff said... is an amazing album. I recently got their best of type CD, Nearly all great stuff, and it came with a 2nd CD with B-sides and live bits. Excellent for when all your old snuff tapes are wearing out.

I think I preferred Demmamussabebonk. They started going downhill the moment they finished recording it

yep he is right duncan is in the toy dolls although i read its only a temporary thing,class band another sunday afternoon revelation in mcgonagles whn they first played here and they blew the instigators off the stage,they had only just put out the not listening 7 inch at the time which is definitly in my top 10 punk singles ,very nice blokes aswell

I is John said:
I think I preferred Demmamussabebonk. They started going downhill the moment they finished recording it

is that one of the records after they got back together? I never thought they were the same when they returned. None of the ex Snuff bands were nearly as good either.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
is that one of the records after they got back together? I never thought they were the same when they returned. None of the ex Snuff bands were nearly as good either.

Yeah, it was the first one after they came back together but i think i read somewhere that most of it was written by the old band. Seriously, it's great.

B0000007QJ.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'll have to retract this statement as the Guns'n'Wankers 7"s are great. Am I right there were four? I only have three.
I also may need to listen to later Snuff records again as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back