Snow is Falling, (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
So what are you gonna do about it, asshole?

What you could do is go to either of these, get a free limited run split Chrimbo single and watch two bands do great things:

rest/giveamankick - An Cruascin Lan, Cork, Wed 17th, 8.30 (7ooros)
giveamanakick/rest - Quins, Ellen St, Limerick, Sat 20th, 9.00 (10oorso)

The Limerick one's more expensive 'cos we got our nightclub running after it, and we got Santa, and pressies, and two lovely special guest DJs, 'til late late :p

you can see giveamanakick looking rather silly on Net2 this Saturday morning (20th) about 11.30. You'll be able to hear Rest' tune, but not see 'em unfortunately. givemanakick will be performing a shortened version of their Christmas cover. Don't watch it though, we look awful silly. There were about 100 kids around, singing and dancing and intimidating us

Fuckin Kids and their bizarre music rituals...dancing, singing and the like. I hope you threw your flaming musical woodpiece into the audience to teach them a lesson.
Reguardless of their questionable intimidation techniques (cheering and clapping etc) you no doubt soldiered on and despite looking silly maintained composere. You sir are a true hero. Yo!
By the way, it's snowing down in Cork..you jealous? Yeah your jealous!

"I live in Dublin...jealous?"

Excellent...From now on when someone asks me the definition of sarcasim i'll have a response! Thanks moc..your my hero!

"who in their right minda would live in cork???"
Trendies, hipsters, bitchs and ho's. We're talking ghetto fabulous here. There is also dillusional people but thats another issue altogether.

Have'nt a clue about the album to be honest moc. We spent the weekend in the studio recording overdubs. Strings, some vocals and keys (there was an old harmonium in the studio..fucking beautiful so it was). We'll start mixing and mastering over Christmas. Hopefully we'll have the album finished for Febuary.

Yes it was indeed a savage, deadly, fucking rapid buzz of a gig. The stage was an explosion of technicolour beauty and that was without the decorations!!!
Giveamanakick were great. Best I've seen em yet. "What kind of music built this City?...Rock N Roll". Helmet covers and everything!
Saturday is shaping up to be great. A 10 foot inflatable snowman. Much better than Iron Maiden and their excuse for a stage prop 'Eddie'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back