snog marry avoid. (1 Viewer)

i saw an episode of this for the first time today and now hate it with a fucking passion. it was very little about fake nails and that kind of shit, far more to do with normalising people who looked like weirdos.

i found it comforting though that most of the hapless candidates that POD attempted to assimilate had actually started moving back towards their old styles when they checked back with them a few weeks (or whatever) later.

I'd shift this wan...cor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i saw an episode of this for the first time today and now hate it with a fucking passion. it was very little about fake nails and that kind of shit, far more to do with normalising people who looked like weirdos.

i found it comforting though that most of the hapless candidates that POD attempted to assimilate had actually started moving back towards their old styles when they checked back with them a few weeks (or whatever) later.

I originally liked it, thought it a lark but realised the fascistic notion of the whole thing shortly thereafter. I wouldn't mind so much but they make-under everyone in roughly the same bland style. There's also the asking the public bit which has a bit too much of the slut shaming vibe about it. If you wanna dress like a stripper from outer space more power to you, you're only young once etc. What concern is it if some prick you'll never meet doesn't want to marry you? They've moved away from it a little but initially it was all very haw haw haw middleclass people have style working class oiks are all dressed like whores haw haw haw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back