snog marry avoid. (1 Viewer)

rampz

has anyone seen this fantastic show on bbc 3 where they take a random slapper and de-skankify her, turning her into a "natural beauty"

its great, full of horrible slappers.

Hey vinnie,

snog, marry, avoid?

Last%20of%20the%20Summer%20Wine.jpg

I really hate the word snog.

I absolutely love the term 'shift'.

The first time I heard it, the image it conjured up of an awkward fumble, jumbles of hands and arms unsure where to grab, concerned only with landing in a place different from where they started, summed up adolescent groping, slurpy kisses so perfectly I nearly choked on my Snack.

I absolutely love the term 'shift'.

The first time I heard it, the image it conjured up of an awkward fumble, jumbles of hands and arms unsure where to grab, concerned only with landing in a place different from where they started, summed up adolescent groping, slurpy kisses so perfectly I nearly choked on my Snack.

The first time I heard it I didn't know what it meant. It was a phrase "of the country"

I think I was about 13 at funderland in dublin and some bogger girl asked me to shift her mate.

I hope I said "to where"....

There's also 'necking', which had fallen out of use long before I got my first kiss. Although I was a very late bloomer by American standards, even the now-seemingly-conservative standards of the 1980s.

It's interesting that the more mechanical, dispassionate terms like 'shift' and 'neck' sound...kind of perverted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back