Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Which is best?

t530337.gif

I like the purple best, especially if the chocolate its all hard and breaks off in large chunks and the biscuit inside is crisp so that you can break off and eat all the chocolate on the outside without making a big mess and then eat the biscuit part. i also really like the combination of the outside chocolate and biscuit though which is handy if the chocolate is a bit melty and doesnt come off easily. my second choice would be yellow although the pink is nice enough too but i never buy pink ones and rarely yellow.

Has to be purple. Deadly for tea.

Both my nannies worked in the Cadburys factory in Coolock. We use to have bags of these broken babies in the gaff. Happy days.

yellow. In theory it should be the least tasty seeing as it's just a bit of biscuit with hardly any chocolate involved but it surpasses expectations everytime.

interesting results thusfar. i must say im surprised that not one person has voted for the pink ones. I had expected them to be second most popular. pity i forgot to check the box that would have allowed us to see who prefers what. carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back