Slint ATP Line up so far (1 Viewer)

trev said:
nice one. can i play? i'll grow a chin beard.

ps havent hear of more than 2/3 of these bands.
Don`t go sayin it to everyone or printing it in your zine but.....Rudimentary Peni are half confirmed, My Name Is Satan Reunion(i`m working on that), the lads from Born Against are doin an acoustic thingy, and Gorilla Biscuits will be doin there bit also.

dudley said:
oh for joy, mogwai have been added

balls
that's completely bonkers. slint are suppsed to hate mogwai since they remixed g'morning cap'n. this is starting to stink of week old poo already.

you'd like spoon. Spoon are great actually, I would like to see them again.
Anthony said:
somebody download and listen to all of those and telll me which ones to click on.

Love as Laughter
Brightblack
Need New Body
King Kong

Love as Laughter I remember as a garagey rock type from a few years back. they were ok-ish

King Kong is curious, cos thats the old slint bass players band, yet he *isn't* playing with slint

Oh yeah I have their album. I must dig it out and listen to it ... I suspect it's, eh, not great

swingkid said:
Need New Body are pretty good...
i would look forward to seeing them before most of the others, maybe

One of the guys from need New Body was trying to perduede me his abnd was great while waiting for the Vooredoms to start at ATP earlier this year.

mark winkelmann said:
One of the guys from need New Body was trying to perduede me his abnd was great while waiting for the Vooredoms to start at ATP earlier this year.
Why can't we have Boredoms! I want Boredoms ...... I'm getting kindof depressed about this lineup so far ....

hugh said:
Why can't we have Boredoms! I want Boredoms ...... I'm getting kindof depressed about this lineup so far ....

Sure it stinks - well at least its full of bands of a style I am not hugely fond of. I found Shellac, Mogwai and their disciples pretty dull at last years ATP but Vooredoms made up for it all and made the whole weekend worthwhile.

hag said:
it's a lot of money to pay to see slint.

Yeah, yeah, rub it in.

I'm really excited about this, am very much in the "new stuff to get into!" camp. However if Gang of Four were to reform and Pinback were miraculously added to the line-up, that would make my ATP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back