Sleaford Mods (1 Viewer)

Weren't too many people there under-35. I thought it was great but lost my place up front when I needed to take a pee then ended up at the back and kept bumping into people I know and chatting them, from that distance was kinda hard to get totally into it. Could almost have done with being in a bigger venue, was pretty rammed.

I thought they were deadly in Whelan's, fwiw. Felt right at home among the bet-down looking oul lads and thumped-heads from 10 years ago, and the vitriol I absorbed sustained me through the hour's drive home

What was the story with yer man walking like a duck and sticking his tongue out the time though?
The bit i found strangest was the constant 'head flick'. Does he have some mild form of physical tourettes or something? Very odd.

But yeah strange night. last time i saw that many auld ones going for it was at a Killing Joke gig.

Yer man on the laptop is class. He could telework the gig to save money surely.

These are on again on Saturday, venue's moved to District 8 (it was originally on in Hangar). Looking forward to it. Whelans was deadly last year.

Should be a good 'un.
I sure picked a bad week to give up drinkin
film_airplane_780_440_90_s_c1.jpg

These are on again on Saturday, venue's moved to District 8 (it was originally on in Hangar). Looking forward to it. Whelans was deadly last year.
Where's District 8 lads?
Twill be my first time seeing them as well. Looking forward to it.

Tivoli theatre. Apparently it's not a great venue these days unfortunately. Any sign of stage times for this? I've a dinner beforehand I can't get out of

I've not been in it, but I was wondering would the bigger venue make a difference. We'll see, I'd say they'll pull it off.

District 8 site says it's an 'early show', but I guess that just means
the curfew will kick in around the 10.30 mark? Doors are 7.30. No doubt you'll get a better answer from the twitter tomorrow!

Incidentally, sounds like an Irish crowd chanting at the start of the new elpee, I wonder is it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back