skull fuk da punx (3 Viewers)

hag said:
guh? i read on a thread here last night, someone said "you should rape them." and not an eyelid was batted. you wanna i go find it? in fact, there's one guy in particular here who says rape all the time and he's your mate like. what gives wheeler? huh?

You missed what I did there.

Pretty punx thread though.

Bravo.

oh come on guys, even the mightiest of emperors are capable of hitting the wrong keys! it's hardly a valid slag... sheeeesh!

weeler said:
read the "fiddle" thread dear hag, then you'll realise where you went wrong.
i don't think i need to. are you telling me that using the word rape willy nilly, as long as it's qualified in some way is somehow acceptable? if i've got this all wrong, tell me what i need to know from whatever thread it is you're talking about wheeler. i'm all ears.

Personally I just find it amazing that you post a thread on Eirecore that is deliberately aimed at offending a large proportion of the users of this forum, then when people start pointing out that this is just being a dick, you try and defend it. Stop being a fucking dick.

Good point nicely put, Cormcolash...just read the thread ya dopey fuckin ape...and what dopey ape question are you talkin about, ya dope?

"all you punx deserve to be raped"

"hey guys, i was just havin a wee chuckle."

"are you telling me that using the word rape willy nilly, as long as it's qualified in some way is somehow acceptable?"

Man, you really make yourself look like an awful ape of dope altogether. Are you trying to contradict yourself on purpose as some sort of dopey ape act?

And just for the record, is it just the girl punx you want to rape or the boys too?

entertainment at it's finest......
well not it's finest.... you know what I mean

Cormcolash said:
Personally I just find it amazing that you post a thread on Eirecore that is deliberately aimed at offending a large proportion of the users of this forum, then when people start pointing out that this is just being a dick, you try and defend it. Stop being a fucking dick.
hello mr. dick. this started off as a joke in reaction to a prank stephenoblunt played on the posh board last night, it was meant as a joke. but then i read into a few of the threads here and notcied that people were using the word 'rape' in a joking sense. then i get called a dick for pointing out some hypocracy. and i've never charged close to 30 euros in to a gig. is it ok to joke about rape even if you qualify it with some smart-ass witticism? that's my only question. i might be guilty of making assumptions about a whole sub-culture of people but i always thought punx were against that kind of thing? or is this all just a joke?

Corm said:
Good point nicely put, Cormcolash...just read the thread ya dopey fuckin ape...and what dopey ape question are you talkin about, ya dope?

"all you punx deserve to be raped"

"hey guys, i was just havin a wee chuckle."

"are you telling me that using the word rape willy nilly, as long as it's qualified in some way is somehow acceptable?"

Man, you really make yourself look like an awful ape of dope altogether. Are you trying to contradict yourself on purpose as some sort of dopey ape act?

And just for the record, is it just the girl punx you want to rape or the boys too?
norm.

Corm said:
No, the exact opposite is the case, as was the recent topic of a lenghty discussion, which I'd have thought was clear to you since you went through various posts looking up peoples use of the word rape?

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19161&highlight=fiddle
can't you give me the jist of it? it's over 4 pages and actually deals with real fiddles. if that's the case, then fine. if you had a lengthy discussion about it and worked out it was wrong, more power to you. it's really not something i'd need to spend too much time thinking about it. but you see the dangers? in the same way people like you and damo give punks a bad name by just assuming the worst about anyone who doesn't act or dress like you, i assumed the worst because i came here, read a random thread and saw the word 'rape' being bandied about like it was a joke. it's easy to see how i jumped to the wrong conclusion, no? but like i said, the fuk punx thread etc. was intended as a joke that went tragically wrong.

From that thread:

mc moley said:
cormy you lucky fucker im gonna rape you for that banjo when you come back! erin has a savage old banjo and i want one big time.

cormy said:
Boss, really don't want to put you on the spot or anything here, but I really don't think the word rape should be used at all lightly...ever...or in any sense other than what it actually means....I hate being the "voice of morality" or whatever shit but I think that's a step too far....

The discussion/argument continued from there.

hag said:
if you had a lengthy discussion about it and worked out it was wrong, more power to you. it's really not something i'd need to spend too much time thinking about it.

Well it is actually something I've spent quite a lot of time thinking about recently, which was part of why I continued to respond your posts instead of just ignoring them, cos you pissed me off by using the word in that way.

hag said:
in the same way people like you and damo give punks a bad name by just assuming the worst about anyone who doesn't act or dress like you, i assumed the worst because i came here, read a random thread and saw the word 'rape' being bandied about like it was a joke.

1) I think with both myself & Damo you'd find it pretty hard to find a majority amongst our friends who act or dress in any singular way, or indeed like each of us.

2) Anyone who is attacked tends to respond in similar manner, no? So it's nothing to do with "giving punks a bad name", it's to do with someone acting like an asshole and being attacked for it.

hag said:
people like you and damo give punks a bad name

This is actually cool. But punks bad name isn't really something I'd need to spend too much time thinking about.

you're pretty sound corm. you can't tell if someone's sound until you've had a fight with them. do you know that guy called phaser though? i think that's where all my anti-punk feeling is coming from...

Denver Max said:
without sounding cheesy i think its people like them who give it a good name
i've known damo for years. we've both helped each other out over the years. i like damo and now i reckon corm's pretty sound too.

does anyone here kinow that guy 'phaser'?

You're a weirdo hag. But I've nothing against you really, I just quite like having arguments that make me feel righteous.
And I've been to a number of your gigs and enjoyed them, and didn't REALLY think they were that expensive. You just better not fuck with the punx yo.

I haven't seen Phaser in about two years...haven't talked to him since the Roscommon punk festival four years ago...but I think I'd be safe in saying he's not the typical example of a punk. Eoin who was in Scientific Bong met him around last May one night when him and some others were out late at night doing some shit to do with the Mayday protests last year and the cops followed them...I can't remember the exact story but I remember it was some weird funny shit...maybe he can supply the details on this or in Real Life...

phaser beat the living crap out of a friend of mine years ago. i was sitting on the kerb down from the chinaman drinking cans. we were on our way to a gig in charlies. he walked up to us with a friend of his, went to grab my friend's bag of cans and wehen my friend went to stop him, he beat the crap out of my friend. he took our cans and walked off laughing calling us indie faggots. maybe all this is just my frustration at that event manifesting itself years later? i kinda doubt it but maybe there's something in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back