Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and more (1 Viewer)

Re: Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and mor

also got to put pressure on those wankers tescos to get Merrydown silver top in, thatchers is OK, it will do, but they should do the decnt thing and get the best cider ever on the shelves, bastards. customer services - her name is helen, fill in a request form every time you go in and complain about the piss they have (magners, bulmers its piss whtaever they call it) instead of the king of ciders, merrydown. Bastards tesco

Lidl cider is nice. Forget what its called but it comes in Cans or 2l bottles. Yellow lable with black writing. Its well tasty.

Re: Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and mor

This was a fucking great night, cheers for having us down.

Ya last night was a great night will defo make up to Enniskillen again!! The first band was shite the two guys I had no idea what was going on probably but some people seemed to be enjoying them!!! It was my first time to see Zafaranchos I was well impressed!! It was the best gig I have seen setting off Sirens play to date!! Runnin' Riot were great I love listening to them but last night they played aload of new songs of course they played the old ones but more new songs than old and it was great!!

This was a fucking great night, cheers for having us down.

Hear you guys were brilliant as always. Thank you for coming to play and hope to see you myself soon :)

Oh and yeh thats Conveniently Fresh, just up for the laugh like but glad you all enjoyed the night. Skintown rocks, bring your friends!

As Alex said there Setting Off Sirens were great, defo best I've seen them. Much heavier/aggressive I thought.

Lidl cider is nice. Forget what its called but it comes in Cans or 2l bottles. Yellow lable with black writing. Its well tasty.

alright I will try it. I think I seen it before, thinkl i even tried it, but will give it a second chance

yeah this was a great gig, the skintowm crowd are dead on.
all the bands were great, great sound the guinness was alright£2.80 a pint, better than ripp off republic prices (wot €5.50 a pint in dublin? €3.80 a pint down leitrim way?).
an alright venue, although far tooo many stairs.

great story from Marty riot as well bout a copper hassling him & his mates when fishing, then falling arse over tit into a big rockpool!! hahahah pig. What a class picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back