Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and more (2 Viewers)

JoSlippers

k1ri3m.jpg

Re: Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and mor

Enniskillen aka Skintown we run monthly gigs up here and over the next two months we have Paranoid Visions, 20 bulls each and more. We would love yous to play some night.

Re: Skintown Calling 13th Feb - RUNNING RIOT, Setting Off Sirens, Zafaranchos and mor

Thats deadly, the more the merrier!

Sadly, I wont be at this one either likewise England, but I will make sure someone gets Mary singing again haha!

Any bands looking for gigs www.myspace.com/ernemusiccollective !

I'll be there and I'll be singing!

Haha great, theres a map on the myspace Cian if yous need it! Not hard to find, just be prepared to walk up alot of steps heh but at least you wont have to carry the equipment up them :)

Oh also forgot to mention, we are now filming each gig! A short video of each band playing on the night and a small interview with each of them will appear on Skintowns Calling youtube page!

The second gig with Darkest Era etc is now up!

Heh just want to capture your fine singing on video this time Mary!

This Friday everyone........

No you won't catch me this time...gonna stay sober & dignified..& not be mean to the lovely people of Enniskillen.....hhhmmmm I wonder??

There's a right good crowd heading from Letterkenny as far as I know....yahoooo

Seems like it alright. Should be a good one between the Belfast and Letterkenny crowds we'll wreck the place. :D

There are three of us - Jasper, Roman and myself are heading up as well I shall have a small distro so if anybody who is going wants something specific pm or email me!!! This should be a gud un!!!

Sweet, see yas there.

Thats brilliant! Hope you guys have a great night!

There are three of us - Jasper, Roman and myself are heading up as well I shall have a small distro so if anybody who is going wants something specific pm or email me!!! This should be a gud un!!!

hey Alex, Roman finish work at 4pm, so will collect you around bout then from your gaff if ye want. or it might be 5 pm, depends what happens with rest of the day, will text you definate arrangements later.

Riotin' in skintown - yeay!

also got to put pressure on those wankers tescos to get Merrydown silver top in, thatchers is OK, it will do, but they should do the decnt thing and get the best cider ever on the shelves, bastards. customer services - her name is helen, fill in a request form every time you go in and complain about the piss they have (magners, bulmers its piss whtaever they call it) instead of the king of ciders, merrydown. Bastards tesco

OK Alex, it will be bout 5.30. Got to let the range go out so I can clean it now so logging out of here. You text me where you want to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back