Singing Cherry ad (1 Viewer)

OHGODTHATADIHATETHATADSOMUCH

Jimcorr said:
The ad with the wee Asian girls, lots of screaming and the singing cherry :)
Its bats!

Whats it for, anybody know?

"Its Bats"
I havent heard that since I stopped reading Secret Seven Books.
Defo working that into my everday vocabulary:D

It's the ad for the new mobile phone network '3' who are gonna make a show of O2 and Vodafone.....HOPEFULLY.

Jimcorr said:
The ad with the wee Asian girls, lots of screaming and the singing cherry :)
Its bats!

Whats it for, anybody know?

3G or UMTS is the next generation of mobile technology - video calls, streaming tv to phones, high speed mobile internet to laptops etc. Vodafone have it launched, O2 are about to and 3 aka Hutchinson 3G are about also about to launch. They are the telecomms division of a huge British/ Hong Kong investment company Hutchinson

I have a marginal rate of interest in it. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take terms and conditions for a preambulation in the park.

Jimcorr said:
I'm actually amazed that I don't hate it but for some bizarre reason I just don't. It reminds me of Monsoon Wedding (even though it doesn't).

6000 SUX said:
3G or UMTS is the next generation of mobile technology - video calls, streaming tv to phones, high speed mobile internet to laptops etc. Vodafone have it launched, O2 are about to and 3 aka Hutchinson 3G are about also about to launch. They are the telecomms division of a huge British/ Hong Kong investment company Hutchinson
I was working doing demos for that in vodafone shops in cork over christmas - i think it's deadly. The image quality was poor but once the technology catches up with people's high expectations everyone'll be raving about it.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I was working doing demos for that in vodafone shops in cork over christmas - i think it's deadly. The image quality was poor but once the technology catches up with people's high expectations everyone'll be raving about it.

that's what they said about 'wap'

Wap was never going to be any good - sure by the time we got it the japs had moved on and the bottom had fallen out of the wap development market. In japanland they still have 3G but it's much more advanced, they can watch telly and movies an shit on the phone, meaning the support will be there, meaning there's every reason for it to succeed.

6000 SUX said:
Video phone is pretty cool though..
I was told by an ex mobile phone mast engineer type person there's gonna be about 10 times more signals/messgaes whatevers zapping around us when video messaging catches on, a big no no for our health according to him!
I of course no little of this:confused:

Are people not happy enough with hearing each others' voices? What happens when you have a bad hair day & someone wants to videophone you? And what about all those people that'll want to broadcast live footage of a gig? Stupid idea if ya ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back