george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
all three PS2 games packaged together for 56euro
pretty deadly value!
they should have really thrown in the original game too
have only ever played the first one, so got stuck into 2 over the weekend
it's good fun! have only got back into the games recently

3 looks amazing

some of the stuff in Silent Hill 2 is really fucked up.. the bit with Pyramid Head molesting the mannequins
disturbing shit
apparently there's some monsters later on in the game that try and bum yer man

george mcfly said:
some of the stuff in Silent Hill 2 is really fucked up.. the bit with Pyramid Head molesting the mannequins
disturbing shit
apparently there's some monsters later on in the game that try and bum yer man

Don't recall the anal rape monsters. Pyramid Head is the shit though man. Game gets better and better the further you get into it.

Two Pyramid Heads + boss battle with both + dual suicides by both = possibly the most fucked up sequence I have ever played in a game.

SIlent Hill 2 is one of the greatest games of all time!!

Gambra said:
Two Pyramid Heads + boss battle with both + dual suicides by both = possibly the most fucked up sequence I have ever played in a game.

SIlent Hill 2 is one of the greatest games of all time!!

should i really just be running past the nurses in the hospital? in some corridors that you have to keep going through again and again there's three of them, should i just take them out or am i just wasting ammo?

george mcfly said:
should i really just be running past the nurses in the hospital? in some corridors that you have to keep going through again and again there's three of them, should i just take them out or am i just wasting ammo?

Do what your heart tells you to.

george mcfly said:

It depends - you get different endings depending on how you play the game.
It takes so long to get through the hospital and ammo is pretty scarce that I just avoided the nurses etc unless I had to kill them - then I mostly just used the stick with the nail in it - although when they go down the first time make sure to stand on their heads so they don't get back up again.

aoboa said:
It depends - you get different endings depending on how you play the game.
It takes so long to get through the hospital and ammo is pretty scarce that I just avoided the nurses etc unless I had to kill them - then I mostly just used the stick with the nail in it - although when they go down the first time make sure to stand on their heads so they don't get back up again.

finished this yesterday, the bit with the two pyramid heads was fucking amazing, am gonna give it a break before starting properly into SH3, played the start of it and it looks a lot more fucked up
Shadow of the Collossus this week i think..

I thought that Silent Hill 4 has a BIG let down. Played 2 and 3 all the way to the end but gave up pretty soon on 4. Kinda sucked.

2 Is the best, I reckon. Monster rape, broken tv's, bleeding walls.... it's got it all. How big a mind fuck is it when you go into a room, then exit by the same door you came in by, and the whole environment has changed!?!?!

Do indeed. I've played it though four times to get all the endings.. Even the dog one!! Its probably the only game I've ever played that I've come away from depressed. Esp with the ending where James leaves with yer wan knowing what she is but willing to live the lie..

Wavioli said:
god I can hardly remember any of this. must pick it up again. fookin great game.

right, am playing four now..despite all the shit it gets i think it's pretty fucking cool..lots of creepy exorcist type shit..controls are a bit annoying to get your head round at the start and fighting isn't as straight forward..i like the way you can actually kill the ghosts though and the whole womb and birth symbolism is really interesting

Started 3 last night.
The first 'nightmare' part had me shitting myself.
Deadly so far - seems a little easier to get around and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back