Signs that you are already living in the future (1 Viewer)

There was a cyborg on the telly just now. Bloke who had a condition that meant he saw in monochrome had this device implanted in his head that looked at the colours of things and transferred them into a sound in his skull that he learned to interpret as different colours. Whoa.

i'm still a little freaked out by the years
I was just reading that Marvel have film release dates announced up to November 2020 - that's MENTAL i think, then i remember it's only 5 years away.

Just today I was yet again blown away by Google street view. I scrolled around, followed directions a mechanic gave me until I came to a cul de sac with a choice of two driveways . On zooming in I realised that behind some crap in the driveway to the left there was a classic mini. Destination found.

It was exactly like Deckard finding the image of Zhora in the photo. Exactly like it.

It was exactly like Deckard finding the image of Zhora in the photo. Exactly like it.
Yeah, and as much as I love that film I always used to go ffs, how can he just zoom in like that and turn the corner, how can the image have more information than it has, that's IMPOSSIBLE! And I remember sneering as handheld devices that could access "everything" in scifi films. Hehe. Actually living it is not as awesome or as dystopian as I would have imagined. Hmm.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We'll be hanging round on the outskirts of the action in movies soon..talking to extras

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back