siel nicked - any help would be so greatful (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
hey there,

i bought a siel orchestra keyboard on ebay. i wasn't at home so my neighbour took it in. then, the neighbours house got robbed and it was taken. total bummer.

if anybody is offered one for sale or knows of a siel or a siel orchestra 2 for sale could you let me know and i would be very thankful, and repay you with something.

it's not worth loads, but i really wanted one and it's mad to think some burglar now has ownership of an obscure italian synth from 70's.

thanks a lot

xrichie

Holy Shit! Savage.
How did you get it back???

Let's celebrate, keyboard geek style:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ha it's a crazy story, basically after they robbed it they were carrying along the road but it must have got too heavy for them so they fucked it into a garden in crumlin somewhere..

it sat there overnight and then the next day somebody found it and it had the address on the sticker so gave it back..

fucking nice one.. thank god it didn't rain.. it's a great synth.. sounds sweet.. strings are beautiful on it..

rich

ha it's a crazy story, basically after they robbed it they were carrying along the road but it must have got too heavy for them so they fucked it into a garden in crumlin somewhere..

it sat there overnight and then the next day somebody found it and it had the address on the sticker so gave it back..

fucking nice one.. thank god it didn't rain.. it's a great synth.. sounds sweet.. strings are beautiful on it..

rich

Remember this moment the next time you have to lug heavy gear (which is pretty much everything) around the gaff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back