• Thread starter ben
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by ben
Originally posted by old
Just cos you have androgynous eye make up, silver rings

Some kinda fetish you got for guys in eyeliner ! fair play I knew you were cool.

That was directed at Hector, if you'll re-read.

Having worked with folk that frequent your club, I'm aware of how goths look.
I still think you seem like a pointless cunt though.
"xx"
"OLD"

Originally posted by Hector Grey
it's cos once you learn that life is a pointless struggle against the dying of the light, loathing and bad make up. so much lace! . "I only know we loved in vain I only feel farewell! farewell!" as Byron would have it.

Hector sounds like he might have something to hide!
come on were all friends here you can tell us, its ok to play dress up and wear makeup and read bad poetry hector,if it make you happy.

nice cartoon sterotype but i can assure you you wouldnt find one of them in Dublin , just like unicorns and the next big thing they are a myth.

especially when you're termanilly moribund and talentless, like all goths are. i can't even imagine them enjoying it.

The thing is, your modern day adult goth doesn't just listen to gothy music, doesn't behave in a morbid manner, and actually seems a happy-go-lucky, usually tech-styled human with a penchant for late nights and much booze.

Maybe they were ubergoth once, but they just didn't bother to stop so it's gothness as fashion statement.
And why would they stop when there's so much ridin'?

Hey Ben! I was jokin yeah. Don't be such a killjoy all serious n stuff. Is it your bar or somethin? I'll go if you give me free booze for gettin yer spam so much attention. Cheers.

Ps: I don't drink in Trendy Bars like Sosume or the other wan. I'm not from Blanchardstown!

Now fuck off back to Blanchardstown hahahahahaha!
:p :p :p

Originally posted by snakybus
excuse me, there's a fight going on here! or something

bit of respect, please

*thoracic lunge*

I blame the Weather. No Summer, it's terrible.....You bird legged CUNT!!!

Sorry....the weather again

Originally posted by old
Just cos you have androgynous eye make up, silver rings and a cupboard full of AD&D stuff at home doesn't make you cool, Grey.

that's strange.
i just got m'Witnness photos back, and rather inexplicably, there's one of "Hector Grey" wearing blue eye-shadow + make-up whilst in the midst of an embrace with another man in a dressing room.

i'm actually not makin this up.

absolutely no memory of when/how it may have been taken.

but i am scared

Originally posted by ronan

that's strange.
i just got m'Witnness photos back, and rather inexplicably, there's one of "Hector Grey" wearing blue eye-shadow + make-up whilst in the midst of an embrace with another man in a dressing room.

i'm actually not makin this up.

absolutely no memory of when/how it may have been taken.

but i am scared

i too have seen the photographic evidence of eyeliner as applied by pee pee.

he looks quite dashing i must say.

it brought out the brown in my eyes, i'm told.

here robuck, i remember you being in the dressing room and that. who's this other 'man' in the picture? is he handsome?

ah why not. you sad bastard. you think there's something funny about a couple of blokes wearing eyeshadow?

of course they are. can you see i am not ashamed.

Nor were you ashamed when I mistook you for a handsome fillie and shoved my tongue down yer gob.
Crikey, I hope that's not the picture Ronans talking about.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back