SHORT SHORTS! (1 Viewer)

puppetmonkey

To the good guys and gals of thumped

Future Shorts hosts its second night this Sunday in the Belvedere starting at 6pm. There will be films from Richard Linklater and Daniel O'Hara plus many other international directors.
O'Hara will be there to talk and introduce his film, Fluent Dsphysia. There'll be other irish shorts too but look at the website for more info on that.

The Alphabet Set will provide the sounds for the night and because of the earlier start time things will be much more relaxed this time round.

Hope to see y'all there. No discounts for thumped members yet, but im working on it.

buhh, knew i was meant to do something....

website is updated with some more details of the fillums we be shown. y'all.

www.futureshorts.com/ireland

We'll have the sound sorted for this one, so we will.

Music will be from Thalamus of the alphabet set, and Les Bien (titter)

6 oclock. gnome sane. be there or ill do something quare in yer hair

Here, would you be able to lash up a wee map or some directions to the venue onto the website. I had to read the site carefully to find out where the Belvedere was, and then I had to check maps.google.com to find out where Denmark Street was.

Just sayin' it might be nice.

coitenly.

walk up oconnell st away from the lliffey, keep on going past the ambassador, and when you get to the garden of rememberence on the corner of parnell square swing a right and the Belvedere is just down a wee bit on the right hand side.

See yiz there at 6!

thanks to anyone who came down tonight, it went alot smoother than the last time, and I managed to enjoy myself, instead of running around like a mad eejit. shweet.

Ralphie said:
coitenly.

walk up oconnell st away from the lliffey, keep on going past the ambassador, and when you get to the garden of rememberence on the corner of parnell square swing a right and the Belvedere is just down a wee bit on the right hand side.

See yiz there at 6!

great directions there.

I wear shorts on a regular basis, not short shorts thoug. Usually Bermudas that go down over my knees, cos my knees are quite knobbly. I usually wear sandals with them.

I think I look quite fetching in them.

really? its quite cold out there brush.

i just walked the length of nassau street and by the time i got to dawson street i was regretting my desicion not to slide into my longjohns this morning. longjohns provide willie bermingham style protection to my undercarriage.

Lefty Frizzell said:
really? its quite cold out there brush.

i just walked the length of nassau street and by the time i got to dawson street i was regretting my desicion not to slide into my longjohns this morning. longjohns provide willie bermingham style protection to my undercarriage.

The shorts olny come out when I reqire the use of my bicycle as it is my primary mode of transport. Wearing trousers while operation this vehicle can be restrictive and chafing. There is also the sweat, being an individual who perspires a great deal i find shorts provide the venteation neccessary to prevent soakage, particularly along the gussets. In this chilly weather all it takes is a bit of willpower to build up a bit of bodyheat through exercise to combat the chill.

I am well aware of the Benefits of the thermal longjohns and would reccomend everone to be aquiring some for the cold winter ahead. Especially those of us who do not have the luxury of enclosed vehicular transportation on these chilly winter mornings. I have found them particularly advantagious in snowy weather with a high windchill factor. They are quite postiviley spiffing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back