shock (1 Viewer)

Jaker

was in Carnival last night an everybody started smoking, very strange, even people who probably don't really smoke started it for the novelty, like going back in time

Jaker said:
was in Carnival last night an everybody started smoking, very strange, even people who probably don't really smoke started it for the novelty, like going back in time

i know where i'm going tonight so

Jaker said:
that's weird. I just had that dream last night... I.e. that I was in a bar and everyone started smoking.

David Hasselhoff was in my dream the night before

Facnygoods was playing bass for Primal scream in my dream the previous night

The Temple Bar Bar is a smoking pub too apparantly!

boigaz said:
that's weird. I just had that dream last night... I.e. that I was in a bar and everyone started smoking.

David Hasselhoff was in my dream the night before

tell me now.

is bobby really a cadaver they've carefully be-sunglassed and propped up or is he actually alive?

Jaker said:

nice one, civil disobedience, i'm gonna take up smoking in solidarity. they can't put us all in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back