Shell to Sea Five A Side Tournament (1 Viewer)

I'd never heard of eirigi before this thread.. Shows how much I don't know about the politics of the North.

They were originally a split from Dublin Sinn Fein, a couple of the top lads. Many of whom were more radical and left wing than your usual shinner.

They've now expanded across the island taking a lot of disilluisoned shinners with them. Anarchists have worked with them closely in the Shell to Sea campaign.

They've definitely become more explicit in their nationalist politics over the last 6-12 months.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQ7nT4Bnpg"]YouTube - Monkey Peeing inside mouth upside down[/ame]

well did eirecore enter or what? will there be cans at the match? is a tenner a head too much? will erigi play the foreign game - surely a part of the normalisation of our colonisation? will the wsm be publishing an internal intellectual programme for their own team mmebers and a real plain english fanzine for everyone else ala their normal publishing routine? will the wsm explain their theory of how the secrecy of the provos armed campaign contributed to hiearchical structures within the republican movement ( you dont say, really?????) to eirigi at half time, so many questions left unanswered by this thread slipping to page 4 of eirecore!

get back up there

will the wsm be publishing an internal intellectual programme for their own team mmebers and a real plain english fanzine for everyone else ala their normal publishing routine?

What? I'm in the WSM - i've never seen an internal intellectual programme ...

having to explainin oneself on thumped - jaysus

anyway without having to draw pictures and stuff..........
a programme = professionally produced football magazine produced for matches , fanzine = amatuer produced football magazine produced for matches.

refernce to normal publishing patterns -
intellectual programme style magazine eg red and balck what ever its called - for those of an intellectual nature

non intellectual fanzine style magazine - workers solidarity - for the masses in tabloid level / sub tabloid english

comparison of two included in thread attemtign to make fun of punks, eirigi and wsm for the craic as attempt at humour

often attempts at humour attemt to gain amusement by highlighting strange anomolies

in this case anarchists producing such obviously differently languaged magazines while promotign equality etc.

no big deal.

I'd be into taking Photographs of this (weather permitting), the ole age would refrain me from playing.

Just don't bother taking any of Eirigi, they've plenty of pictures online already, very easy to find, here's a collage sure

ira.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back