Shakey on the Daily Show (2 Viewers)

the receptionist at my work has been telling me for the last 3 days how she bumped into Neil walking around our work (i work in the area he used to play the coffeehouses at in toronto)...she won't shut up about it. bitch gonna die.

Lord Damian said:
the receptionist at my work has been telling me for the last 3 days how she bumped into Neil walking around our work (i work in the area he used to play the coffeehouses at in toronto)...she won't shut up about it. bitch gonna die.

did she ever get a lift in his hearse?;)

and what time is it 'over' in toronto? my ladyfriend is on her way over there on holidaze...

an ex employer claimed (he was a strange guy so im not 100% sure) to have known him and said he was an "obnoxious canadian prick".

Charlie Bucket said:
did she ever get a lift in his hearse?;)

and what time is it 'over' in toronto? my ladyfriend is on her way over there on holidaze...
this was just the other day she saw him. no 'rides' of any kind, i'm sure...Ol' Shakey wouldn't be able to handle this one...

it's 5 hours behind Ireland right now, so 3:30pm. where's the lady vacationing?

xrockridgex said:
an ex employer claimed (he was a strange guy so im not 100% sure) to have known him and said he was an "obnoxious canadian prick".
i think that was the general view of a lot of folks through his lifetime. man could be difficult to work with by all accounts...it was either his way or the human highway. funny how he add to say "Canadian" prick...maybe he just meant he was a bigger prick than most. oh ho!

Lord Damian said:
this was just the other day she saw him. no 'rides' of any kind, i'm sure...Ol' Shakey wouldn't be able to handle this one...

it's 5 hours behind Ireland right now, so 3:30pm. where's the lady vacationing?

;)

cheers m'lord!
london, ontario is the destination....pretty near toronto? hows the weather?

Charlie Bucket said:
;)

cheers m'lord!
london, ontario is the destination....pretty near toronto? hows the weather?
London? i grew up in london! nice town, not REAL exciting, but cool enough. weather? kinda shit...bit grey, cold (6c), but the weekend should be grand they say.

Lord Damian said:
London? i grew up in london! nice town, not REAL exciting, but cool enough. weather? kinda shit...bit grey, cold (6c), but the weekend should be grand they say.

cool:) any good gigs comin up in the next 10 daze that you know of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back