Shakey on the Daily Show (1 Viewer)

:confused: i thought this was going to be about shakin' stevens

397m1g3r1.jpg

Bul a bus shakey, snakybus.

I've become quite a daily show addict, each episode is a bitesize 20 minute nugget.

Anyone watch the colbert report?

mtv used to show this amazing half hour interview with neil young in the early 90's, i think around the time of weld, and it was amazing, unbelievably funny. just neil sat by a pool ranting about life, would love if that were to turn up on the internet

Yay! That was deadly. Incidentally, did anyone else hear Butthole Surfers on last night's Nationwide? Very odd...

Wilbert said:
He was on Conan's show every day for a week. I wouldn't really be a fan but he was very good. Not at all like the sourpuss I thought he was.
missed THAT too! i guess i have some you-tubing to do.
yeah, he used to be a bit stand-offish with interviewers and whatnot...i think that recent health scare he had has made him realize...something...

just finished shakey a few weeks ago - what a read - what a guy! and then i got a cool bootleg (cheers dude no#7) of "on the beach" with (best of all) that acoustic bbc gig from 1971 tacked on at the end! (think someone had a link to a download of it here awhile ago) its so cool as i only had seen the worn out old video tape of it years ago....he's so quirky/stoned on it:) :)

Attachments

• ny-1971-02-01-front.jpg
    ny-1971-02-01-front.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 21
Charlie Bucket said:
just finished shakey a few weeks ago - what a read - what a guy!
yeah, it's a blueprint for how to follow yr vision, piss hundreds of people off, and make millions$$. the man is a legend.

i love the bit where he fucked off on Stills in the middle of the tour..."funny how life goes.eat a peach...Neil". clazzzzik.

Lord Damian said:
yeah, it's a blueprint for how to follow yr vision, piss hundreds of people off, and make millions$$. the man is a legend.

i love the bit where he fucked off on Stills in the middle of the tour..."funny how life goes.eat a peach...Neil". clazzzzik.

"it's pretty innarestin...heh heh!"

Apparently whenever he is in Dublin he stays in the same guest house in Howth. He went there once as a kid I think and likes to go back there to see his friends. There now isn't that nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back